Ohhio Braid is a cotton tube filled with hollowfiber. It’s machine-washable, durable, and pet-friendly.
Try crafting with Ohhio Braid! You can find our tutorials here.
We include a sewing kit — needle and thread in a color that matches your Braid — with each purchase.
Here’s how much Ohhio Braid you’ll need to knit a blanket:
- Small Size (30” x 50” / 80 x 125 cm) — you’ll need 80 meters of Ohhio Braid. Cast on 11 stitches and knit 22 rows.
- Medium Size (40” x 60” / 100 x 150 cm) — you’ll need 120 meters of Ohhio Braid. Cast on 15 stitches and knit 25 rows.
- Medium Plus Size (50” x 60” / 125 x 150 cm) — you’ll need 160 meters of Ohhio Braid. Cast on 19 stitches and knit 25 rows.
- Large Size (50” x 70” / 125 x 180 cm) — you’ll need 180 meters of Ohhio Braid. Cast on 19 stitches and knit 29 rows.
- Extra Large Size (60” x 80” / 150 x 200 cm) — you’ll need 240 meters oh Ohhio Braid. Cast on 21 stitches and knit 33 rows.
Click here to learn how much Braid you’ll need for other projects.
Ohhio Braid has received the Red Dot Award for exceptional design.
Wash in cold water with like colors, lay flat to dry, and flip periodically to ensure airflow.
Shipping & Payment
We ship with DHL Express.
Order processing takes 2-3 business days (1-2 weeks during the sales), unless stated otherwise in the product’s description.
Exceptions may apply. We deliver to Russia with EMS in up to 10 days.
For extra volume Ohhio Braid products we offer vacuum package. Learn more
We ship from Ukraine. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country of destination. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges as customs policies vary by country. If you have any questions related to customs charges you are advised to contact your local customs.
Bulk orders can be shipped in separated parcels.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Payments can be made in USD or Euro.