Ohhio Braid is a cotton tube filled with hollowfiber. It’s machine-washable, durable, and pet-friendly.
Try crafting with Ohhio Braid! You can find our tutorials here.
We include a sewing kit — needle and thread in a color that matches your Braid — with each purchase.
Here’s how much Ohhio Braid you’ll need to knit a blanket:
- Small Size (30” x 50” / 76 x 127 cm) — you’ll need 80 meters of Ohhio Braid. Cast on 11 stitches and knit 22 rows.
- Medium Size (40” x 60” / 100 cm x 152 cm) — you’ll need 120 meters of Ohhio Braid. Cast on 15 stitches and knit 25 rows.
- Medium Plus Size (50” x 60” / 127cm x 152 cm) — you’ll need 160 meters of Ohhio Braid. Cast on 19 stitches and knit 25 rows.
- Large Size (50” x 70” / 127 x 178 cm) — you’ll need 180 meters of Ohhio Braid. Cast on 19 stitches and knit 29 rows.
- Extra Large Size (60” x 80” / 152 x 200 cm) — you’ll need 240 meters oh Ohhio Braid. Cast on 21 stitches and knit 33 rows.
Click here to learn how much Braid you’ll need for other projects.
Ohhio Braid has received the Red Dot Award for exceptional design.
Wash in cold water with like colors, lay flat to dry, and flip periodically to ensure airflow.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Payments can be made in USD or Euro.
Orders are usually processed in 3-5 business days (1-2 weeks during sales) unless stated otherwise in the item’s description.
We ship worldwide via International Airmail, EMS, Aramex. Cost and time frames depend on the shipment method and destination point. Shipping cost can be calculated in the cart.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country of destination.