How do I order?
You can place an order in our shop.
Do you have showroom/stockist in my city?
Not yet! For now, we are online-only.
How do I pay for my order?
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Payments can be made in USD or Euro.
Do you accept returns?
Yes, you can return any unused item. To receive a full refund, the item you are returning must be sent back in its original packaging along with all supplementary materials. The item must be undamaged, not worn or altered in any way, and have all the original tags attached. Please contact us via email to commence the return process. We do not issue refunds for postage. Each return is dealt with on a case by case basis.
Do you ship to my country?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Where do you ship from?
We ship from Kyiv, Ukraine.
How much does shipping cost?
Worldwide express shipping $20 flat.
How soon my order will be shipped after payment?
Orders are usually processed in 1-3 business days unless stated otherwise in the item’s description.
How long will it take for my package to arrive?
Order processing takes 1-3 business days, unless stated otherwise in the product’s description.
We ship with DHL Express. Usually it takes 2-3 business days to arrive after shipping.
How can I track my order?
Where can I find the tracking number?
If you have an ohhio.com account, you can find your tracking number on the order’s page in the user panel.
If you do not have an account, you can find a tracking number in the confirmation email you have received from Ohhio.
Vacuum packaging? What’s that?
It is a plastic bag with 50% of the air pumped out of it.
Why do we offer vacuum treatments?
A truly fast and reliable delivery is expensive, and price depends on the size of a package. Due to the reduced size of the package, we offer a really good discount for our clients without any drawbacks during the delivery.
How may vacuum treatment affect Ohhio products?
The item shrinks and gets rumpled. Considering how airy and bouncy Ohhio Braid products are – and how fast the delivery is! – vacuum treatment causes no damage. The product restores its original volume once the package is opened.
What do I need to consider about vacuum packaging?
Immediately after the package is devacuumized, you may see folds on the surface of Ohhio products. These folds will smooth away in the next 3-6 hours – it depends on the humidity in the area.
Can I smooth away Ohhio Braid products faster?
Yes, you can spray some water and press on the surface with your hand. That will make folds smooth away 2-3 times faster. Apart from that, you will get a care instruction manual along with every product.
Can I choose non-vacuum packaging?
Yes, you can. Please contact us.
Products and Materials
What is merino wool?
Merino is a breed of sheep. They are famous for making soft, light, and warm wool. You can learn more about the properties of merino wool here.
What is the difference between 19- and 23-micron merino wool?
Microns refer to the thickness of each fiber inside the wool. The finer the fibers, the more soft and delicate the wool.
How much wool/yarn do I need for a blanket?
It depends on the size of the blanket you’re making.
23-micron merino wool:
- Small Size (30” x 50” / 76 x 127 cm ) — 5.5 lb / 2,5 kg
- Medium Size (40” x 60” / 102 x 152 cm ) — 8.8 lb / 4 kg
- Large Size (50” x 70” / 127 x 178 cm ) — 11 lb / 5 kg
- Extra Large Size (60” x 80” / 152 x 203 cm ) — 15.4 / 7 kg
19-micron merino wool:
- Small Size (30” x 50” / 76 x 127 cm ) — 4.4 lb / 2 kg
- Medium Size (40” x 60” / 102 x 152 cm ) — 6.6 lb / 3 kg
- Large Size (50” x 70” / 127 x 178 cm ) — 8.8 lb / 4 kg
- Extra Large Size (60” x 80” / 152 x 203 cm ) — 11 lb / 5 kg
- Baby Size (25” x 35” / 63 x 89 cm ) — 2 balls
- Small Size (30” x 50” / 76 x 127 cm ) — 3.5 balls
- Medium Size (40” x 60” / 102 x 152 cm ) — 5 balls
- Large Size (50” x 70” / 127 x 178 cm ) — 7 balls
- Extra Large Size (60” x 80” / 152 x 203 cm ) — 10 balls
- Baby Size (25” x 35” / 63 x 89 cm ) — 1.7 balls
- Small Size (30” x 50” / 76 x 127 cm ) — 3 balls
- Medium Size (40” x 60” / 102 x 152 cm ) — 4 balls
- Large Size (50” x 70” / 127 x 178 cm ) — 6 balls
- Extra Large Size (60” x 80” / 152 x 203 cm ) — 8 balls
You can learn more here.
Is merino wool an allergen?
Merino wool is known for its hypoallergenic properties, but if you feel any early signs of an allergy, contact your doctor immediately.
How do I clean it?
We recommend dry cleaning for all our items. The material is very tender, so it should be treated by a professional. For simple and effective blanket care tips, click here.
Does it pill and shed?
Yes, all wool products pill and shed. However, if you follow a few simple rules, your blanket can keep looking like new for a long time to come. Click here to learn more.
What is Ohhio Braid?
Braid is a material for chunky knitting that we designed ourselves. It consists of two parts: the casing and its filling. The outer shell is made of cotton, with some polyamide and elastane thrown in the mix to keep things pliable. The filling is siliconized micro hollowfiber (the stuff they make pillows out of). It behaves well under all sorts of stress, including washing machines, dryers, and kitty claws.
How much Braid do I need for my project?
It depends on what you are making:
- Small Size Blanket (30” x 50” / 76 x 127 cm ) — 87 yards / 80 meters
- Medium SizeBlanket (50” x 60” / 127 x 152 cm ) — 174 yards / 160 meters
- Large Size Blanket (60” x 80” / 152 x 203 cm ) — 262 yards / 240 meters
Is it vegan?
Yes. Ohhio Braid is made from cotton, polyamide, elastane, and hollowfiber. No animal products are used.
Can’t find answer?